What is a 'Gold Service' Scheme?
It is widely recognised that Housing Organisations spend a disproportionate amount of its time dealing with negative issues (e.g. rent arrears, vandalism). Statistics are often cited to illustrate this fact: 20% of tenants consume 80% of staff time.
In order to address this imbalance, a growing number of housing organisations have introduced a scheme that allows them to recognise and reward good tenant conduct and behaviour.
Such schemes have been named "Gold Service".
SDM worked with a number of customers to establish requirements and to produce the SDM Gold Service Scheme module which goes some way towards automating the management of the Scheme and the processes involved.
- Identification of tenants who are loyal, behave well and conduct their tenant account in a satisfactory manner
- Colour highlighting to identify qualifying tenants
- Calculates Bonus Bonds for tenant rewards
- Gold status suspension for rule infringement
- Historic record of a tenant's performance
The Gold Service Scheme is not only useful for administering a recognition scheme for tenants. The ability to create user defined colour schemes has been adapted to assist organisations identify tenants for a variety of reasons including
- Income stream
- Outstanding access for a visit
The Gold Service Scheme colour coding is also visible in SDM Repairs and Maintenance, SDM Rents & Housing Management and SDM Customer Relationship Management (CRM)